Sep 7, 2008

Treasury Gods On my Side

Until recently, I hadn't had the time to try and catch a treasury spot. And oh how I love to create treasuries. I know I"m not alone in wishing that their was a job of creating treasuries all day long. It is a little how I imagine dressing store windows would be. Talk about "what I want to be when I grow up!"

So currently I have a spot in both the main treasury and treasury west. And, surprisingly they both were picked for Etsy's front page. I am always so thrilled for the artist, because being in that coveted spot means a pretty good chance for a sale or two. Woo Hoo.

The first one was on the front page yesterday, I believe, and is a screen shot as it appeared. The second one is on the front page as I write this. It shows my alternates as well.



No comments: