Aug 13, 2008

Life Goes On Without Me

My dsl was on the fritz last week. For 6 days I was only able to log on, occasionally, from my husbands cell phone or from my parents house. I waste a lot of time online, and missed browsing aimlessly. But, not having access to my etsy shop, is agonizing. If I can't list new items or re list often, it makes it hard to sell anything. Luckily, I had dinner with my parents on Saturday, and was able to list throughout the afternoon and evening. Thankfully, I had good sales that day.

Happily, I'm connected again, and glad to be browsing again. I noticed on Sunday, I had an unusual number of people ♥ me. Thanks to the genius of an idea Flickr group for Etsy Front Pagers, I discovered a few treasuries with my name on them that were on the FP. See what I missed!

I am stoked that this one made it. It was a treasury I curated that was featured on Thursday.




and this one curated by mksupplies, was featured on Friday. my Blushing earrings were included.




and on Sunday, this great collection by ThePeachTree, featured my Orbit necklace.




You can see if you were on the front page by searching your shop name, in this flickr group.

No comments: