Mar 23, 2009

Blog Make-Over


As much as I prefer clean and simple, I was getting so bored of my old blog template. I wanted some color, but nothing too flashy. I discovered so many great blogger templates that I wished were easier to integrate. Most of them would require me to scrap all my sidebar items and I didn't want to do that. So, let me know what you think of the new look. I'm still not sure, so I'd love your opinions.

♦ ♦ ♦

I found these beautiful vintage beads in fuchsia. They were a bit oddly shaped with a large hole. It took some tinkering before I was satisfied with something. Now I think they may be one of my favorites.

"Wildflower" Earrings with chunky oxidized copper chain and rough cut vintage glass on sterling french hooks.



♦ ♦ ♦


"I would rather live in a world
where my life is surrounded by mystery
than live in a world so small
that my mind could comprehend it."

3 comments:

Wear Your Wild said...

I love the colors and the banner.

Anonymous said...

adore the wildflower earrings - wow what a talent you have!
mary
hoganfe handmade
handbag originals

Mia said...

Love the earrings! I saw them on your site last night and was immediately drawn to them.