Mar 3, 2009

33 and Others

Turning 33 wasn't so bad after all. Rather than worry about how many candles were on my cake this year, I thought I'd find creativity in numbers of all sizes, instead.

(click photos to view them larger)

credits:
CreativeNeesh
FancifulDesign
PrettyOriginals
SavageSalvage
loriotndorr
RedArrow
Bombus
everyjotandtiittle
Intrigued
stepanka
lalaspequenos
sycamorestreetpress

Tomorrow night I'll choose the winners of the earrings giveaway. I'll contact the winners and post the results on Thursday. So, if you haven't yet, enter here, by leaving a comment.

3 comments:

Grammatically Delicious Designs said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday. I love the graphic beauty of numbers. You captured them very nicely. Keep thinking of me as I close in on 37!

Danielle

Julia said...

This post made me smile! You knew exactly how to celebrate such and exciting year!

XOXO

TheGlassOnion said...

Yes, for some reason I've been freaked out about my age, since turning 30. This year I realized it's just wasted energy. I might as well own it and enjoy each year as they come.

Thanks you guys.
Happy Birthday Danielle.