Feb 9, 2009

1271

a few tidbits rolled into one blog post...

Me and about 1271 others managed to snag a treasury this time around. I wasn't prepared. Quickly, I put this ♥ fest together searching "love".


♦ ♦ ♦

and a little bit of google analytics. Of course being on Etsy's front page is always exciting. It's huge for exposure and views. Notice the "hills" and (mostly) "valley's" showing visitors to my shop the last month. Can you guess which days I was featured on the front page?



♦ ♦ ♦


Thank you to Sharon who's looking lovely wearing my "biggest blooms" earrings...


The offer still stands for anyone that sends me a photo wearing jewelry from The Glass Onion, I will send you a free pair of earrings. Thank you, Sharon.

♦ ♦ ♦


Lastly, a little brain excercise. This game forces you to use both your right brain and left brain at the same time. Seems simple enough, right? (click on the image to play) by brain hurts.


No comments: